Sister Janet Carol Howard
Illinois Nauvoo Mission
P.O. Box 215
Nauvoo, Illinois 62354-0215

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We had the most incredible Christmas church meeting on Sunday

Today is Tues . We had the most incredible Christmas church meeting on Sunday.
 Our choir was so incredible, it sounded like the tabernacle choir. The speaker was the temple pres. of Nauvoo and a program. The sacrament meetings are so fulfilling I would be sad if I missed one.
We have about 100 missionaries here now, we will get another 100 before June.
     Christmas morning we will go to a site, yes people come on Christmas too!! then we will all meet and have a Christmas dinner together. Christmas Eve we sing on the Temple front stairs, SNOW or NO SNOW, Ice or no ,Wind or no!!! .
      The geese fly over 20 times a day I understand we are in the main migration path, they say in spring we will have goslings all over the place. We also have Hawks and Eagles.
      This is great, I am singing all the time and I think I am getting my singing voice back.
     I am so sad about the Provo Tabernacle, If I understand God, something good will come out of this,wait and see!!?!.
      I don't know who see s this blog ?
 The other missionaries are terrific people we pull together and I am so Happy.
Bye for now.
LOVE SISTER JANET


No comments: