Sister Janet Carol Howard
Illinois Nauvoo Mission
P.O. Box 215
Nauvoo, Illinois 62354-0215

Friday, December 17, 2010

I wrote a long letter today and lost it. Dang!

  Janet  wrote 2 long letters on Thursday, and lost both of them, the computer she was on had a time limit and she didn't know it. So she went to the store and bought herself a laptop, Hopefully next week she won't have any trouble.

She only had time to write a very short letter this week.

It is about 7 deg. here and I love to go out with out a coat and do a 5 min brisk walk- freeze out -it makes me feel ALIVE --- the snow and cold are like a wonder land ,. My letter was about Heber C. Kimble -I was at his house yesterday and read all about him and that was what the letter was about    DARN !
         LOVE, SIS. Howard

      
 
 

No comments: