Sister Janet Carol Howard
Illinois Nauvoo Mission
P.O. Box 215
Nauvoo, Illinois 62354-0215

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am enjoying the mission and learning so much

I couldn't possibly type every thing I have to say  . You all know me so ignore the spelling !!!
I am enjoying this  mission so much!  I don't have all of my pioneer dresses made yet ! 
Well we don't get much free time - I am at different homes (of the pioneers) every day for 6 hrs. and then at night we put on a play -vinettes  of old Nauvoo.
 I am learning so much and feeling so deeply for what others gave up .   You know I've always loved History and I am getting so much of it. I absolutely love giving tours,  I really feel the  heart of those that lived  here .
I have taken a few photos with my new camera  I still can't really use it -others have to show me how.   I will learn how to send  them some day ??? 
   I am very Happy. I have gone to the Nauvoo Temple  3 times so far, whenever I get a chance.   Jodi - I went through for my relative you liked . (did inititory for her and felt the spirit)
 Well it is my day off and I have soooo much to do.  I have to drive to Keokuk about 12 miles to buy food , material & etc. ( my day off is Thurs. )  
I do miss all of you . I wish I could be home for 1 hour a week .   I  need someone to go to my house and switch off or unplug my TV power cord.   
 LOVE YOU ALL , 
    SISTER HOWARD

No comments: