Sister Janet Carol Howard
Illinois Nauvoo Mission
P.O. Box 215
Nauvoo, Illinois 62354-0215

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18 ,2011

 
 
Hi !
 I thought I sent another e mail, did you get my photo ? I have more and every day I learn one more trick with my camera or the computer !
 
    I love all that we do here, I was at the call center ( when guests come to the pageant or to our sites some fill out comment cards )    I got a card on some new cabins that are rentals here real cute and right in town.   They sleep  whole families !  I understand that June is full of acts and skits  and July is some skits and the pageant ,but it is really crowded in July and hot and muggy ( so It is a long way out here ) If you are really planning on coming out the tickets are going fast.   MAYBE NEXT YEAR ??? or maybe this !?..  
 
    I lost some of this email.
 
     I'm doing good I fell up the stairs  and twisted my ankle but all is good-same leg as my bad knee -I am doing real good though. 
 
      Today I cut out my show dress CUTE!  I have 4 parts in the evening show and we all have fun.  Tomorrow I am at the bakery, Brad went there.    
 
     Sadie makes 13 Grand kids! So Cute !
and Nikki and Scott's makes 14,  Am I a lucky grandma.
 Say your prayers !!
LOVE ,Grams
 
 

No comments: